WHAT YOU CAN DO SUPPORT REACH ASHLAND YOUTH CENTER!
REACH Ashland Youth Center is the realization of a dream held by young people from the Eden Area and their adult allies since 2004. Now that it has become a reality, we need your support more than ever. Here are a few things you can do. We are happy to discuss any additional ideas you have to contribute. Remember, it is all within our REACH!
As an Alameda County led program, the REACH building and administrative costs are fully funded. But we need your help to fund ongoing, annual programming:
- Recreation $200,000 annually
- Education $300,000 annually
- Arts & Culture $300,000 annually
- Career & Employment $300,000 annually
- Health & Wellness $900,000
We also are happy to discuss specialized gift programs, like College & Vocational Training Scholarships or Room & Program Sponsorships.
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OUT TO:
Alameda County – REACH
Make a donation to REACH
16335 E. 14th Street
San Leandro, CA 94578
REACH Ashland Youth Center is a project of Alameda County. The County is a subdivision of the State of California and, therefore, is not subject to federal or state income taxes. As with any question regarding tax deductible status of a gift/donation, please check with your tax professional to determine whether or not your contribution is tax deductible.
While funds are always appreciated, there are many ways to support REACH. Here are a few:
- Hire our youth or their family members for local jobs. REACH has on-site employment services, including interview rooms, to help you find the right person for the job.
- Donate goods and services. Please contact us about our current needs!