Welcome Back to the school year! We are excited to see all of our Members for the fall season. Please see below for key dates and REACH Program information.
Starting September 5th – Membership Enrollment
We have a new membership application that includes information to assist REACH to provide high-quality programming to you/your child.
- All existing Members and new Members must complete a new membership form and must be signed by a parent/guardian if under 18. Forms can be picked up at REACH or you can download and print one using this link: Membership Form
- REACH Staff will be at many middle and high school back to school nights so look for us there!
September 11th – September 15th – Member Orientation
- All new and existing Members who have submitted a completed membership form must attend orientation. The orientation will include, food, a tour and a program showcase. You will be contacted by REACH to schedule your orientation time. Parents/guardians are to attend with their children under the age of 18.
September 18th- September 29th – Program Open Houses
- During after school hours Monday-Friday from 3:30- 6:00 PM, Members will be able to sample programs in Recreation, Education, Arts, Career and Employment, and Health and Wellness to learn more about the different program electives available for the Fall Session. At this time, REACH staff will be supporting Members to choose program electives for the remainder of the session.
- Free after school meals will be served.
October 2nd – December 15th – Fall Program Electives
- The Fall program electives will take place during this time. Please see this calendar: REACH Program Schedule for the available program electives.
- Free after school meals will be served. Please review REACH’s 2017-18 Annual Calendar for key dates, including school break camps and Spring/Summer sessions: REACH Calendar Please note that REACH is closed during Alameda County Holidays.
- The Nest – A Child Development Center at REACH is open. The program is a full day program for infants and toddlers, birth to 30 months. Please check this flyer.