REACH Birthday Event
Fall Session has begun and runs through October 19th for members ages 11 to 24. All programs and services are free. A membership application must be filled out, submitted and youth must also attend a new member orientation before accessing programs and services. Everyday after school food is served.
Click below for program schedule:
Youth Internship Applications are due September 12, 2018 by 7PM. For more information follow the link:
- REACH Integrated Support Services
Services are available daily except for Alameda County Holidays. REACH Members and families can access these services by making an appointment or during drop-in times. For further information, please contact the REACH front desk at (510) 481-4500.
- Counseling, TAY Specific Services and Case Management: Appointments and Drop-in 12:00 to 6:00 PM (510) 481-4551
- Fuente Wellness Clinic: Call for an appointment 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM daily, (510) 481-4554
- Employment Services: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM, (510) 481-4508
- The Nest – A Child Development Center at REACH is open daily, 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM. The program is a full day program for infants and toddlers, birth to 30 months. Please check this flyer.