The Fuente Wellness Center, operated by La Clínica de la Raza, provides primary medical services, individual and community health education services, dental services, and behavioral health services through an integrated services model to youth ages 11-24.
During COVID-19: Make a phone appointment for in-person medical, counseling, and health education appointments. A medical provider will be available to you by phone, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to answer medical questions, give advice, and send medication refills to pharmacies during school closures. Students and parents can call: 510-481-4566.
- Medical and Health Ed services include sports physicals, regular physicals, TB testing, treatment of illness, Immunizations, Vision referrals, Asthma Management, Nutrition & Fitness Consultation, First Aid, Acne treatment, Confidential STI Screening/Prevention Counseling & Treatment, Pregnancy Testing/Options Counseling, Birth Control, Condoms.
- Dental Services: Mondays-Fridays 2:00pm – 6:00 pm
- Oral screenings, Dental Cleaning, Dental Sealants, Fillings, Extractions (non-surgical only). Dental Hygiene Demonstration & Counseling, Referrals for Orthodonture/Braces, Wisdom Tooth Extraction (non-surgical only). Temporarily Suspended Due to Covid-19.
- Counseling: Mondays-Friday 2:00pm – 6:00 pm
- Individual and group counseling, Basic Needs Assistance, Referral for Drug & Alcohol Treatment, Relationship Counseling, Family Counseling. General Wellness. Temporarily Suspended Due to Covid-19.
- Health & Wellness services: Mentorship/education/career pathway for youth exploring careers in the field. Temporarily Suspended Due to Covid-19.
The Fuente Wellness Center is a youth-designed, youth planned, cutting-edge, full-service teen clinic located within the REACH Ashland Youth Center complex serving Alameda County youth and young adults ages 11-24. Fuente is unique in that every service provided at the wellness center has a youth leadership/mentorship component which informs the provision of clinic services as well as provides support, education, and guidance to youth who desire the opportunity to explore careers in health and wellness.
CALL 510-481-4566 FOR AN APPOINTMENT